Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Riikka's new book is out! In Finland (alas not U.S.)

Well, on a cheerier note, my friend Riikka tells me her new book is out in Finland, the sequel to her first story, Nokikätkön ritarit ja Kuuhiisi, or The Knights of the Sooty Nook and the Moon Troll. The new book's title is Vaahteratuvan väki ja vaarallinen peto, I have no idea what that is in English. Yet. Riikka tells me that a copy is on its way.

So, to celebrate I scanned the picture she drew of Arrow when she was here last March.


A plot summary and list of chapters for Riikka's first book can be read here.

UPDATE: I posted about Riikka's new book on my other blog by mistake! Here's the link: madam-pince.blogspot.com/2009/06/on-mood-wolves-and-drawing.html

1 comment:

Liz said...

Meme posted at my blog: http://booksinthedesert.blogspot.com/

Tag, you're it.